Saturday, December 24, 2011

So Over It - No New Year's Resolutions....

So, I have decided that this year I will not make any New Year's Resolutions.  To reinforce that, I started this blog at the end of December, there's no pressure here to become this brand new person after the countdown to the start of 2012.

In other news, I went to Joann's Fabric's yesterday and picked up some great items.....
Butterwick Patterns for $1.99
** B4790 Retro Butterwick Wrap Around Dress
** B5603 Retro Butterwick Fitted Dress
** B5610 Butterwick Pullover Tops
** B5672 Maggy London Dress

I also purchased the fabric, lining and invisible zipper to make B5672 (view B with sleeves), but after reading several reviews on PatternReview.com - I've decided to make the dress and lining without the zipper.  This is my next project....I'll let you know how it goes.

Merry Christmas & Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment