Monday, February 27, 2012

Most Recent Sewing Project - My HAIR!

I'm still sewing - even though - I've been a little silent.  I'm getting ready for a long vacation (10 days), so there's been a lot of things on the work front that I need to get squared away.

In other news, I just finished my most recent sewing project - My Hair.


I used Salon Pro All-In-One Body Twist hair, I took me approximately 3 hours - and, I had to do the closure twice (to get the way I wanted it).  It's so much easier to have someone do your hair for you.  I chose this hair based on a review I saw on the Fashion Crackheads blog (view link here).

Here's the side view:

Here's the back:

The hair is 10 inches in the front, but it's 16 inches in the back!  Oh, yeah! 

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment