Sunday, June 10, 2012

One Project Down (and, Out)....


NL6757I purchased this Zebra Print / Black Cotton to make the pants jumper on the right of this New Look 6757 Pattern.  I was so sure I had enough fabric (1 yard of Zebra & 2 yards of Black).  Not to mention the time & energy I have spent, pre-treating, ironing, cutting out the pattern pieces.  Then, I laid the pattern pieces out on the fabric and I realized I don't have enough fabric to make it.  OMG!  I purchased 2 yards of 45 inch Black cotton - 2 yards of 60 inch would have been enough. 

I still can't believe it - I don't have enough fabric to make this project.  I'm looking through my patterns to see if I have something else I can make.  Or, I'll have to purchase more fabric.  Oh, well - onto the next one. 




Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment