Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer Challenge

I know - all after the fact! 
Of course, I’m a 100% in or out type of person, so I totally jumped in.

For the Summer Challenge, I committed to saving towards Baby Step 1 and to start Baby Step 2 between July 9th and September 3rd.  Honestly, I wasn’t sure how it would turn out.  I actually hit my goal and now I've surpassed it.  

At the beginning of the challenge, I wasn't certain that I could do it.  I mean, when I have no choice, but to get it done.  I get it done.  But, when I'm the one making the choice - well, I haven't always made the best decisions.  But, this is about ReInventing Audrey....

And, now I know what I’m capable of for other challenges as they come up. 

I’m still fine tuning my spending plan (okay, it’s a “budget”) to suit my life.  Even though, it always seem so hard… I think that starting is the hardest part.

Now, I’m re-evaluating decisions and choices that I make.  I need to be wise and “live like no one else now, so I can live like no one else later.”


ReInvented Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment