Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Really embrassed to admit.....

The Good News

Vogue 7975 that I just knew was missing when I looked for it on Friday night has been located.  It is safe and sound with the rest of my patterns in my newly christened Sewing Studio.  That's the good news.

The Embarrassing News

After, I searched high and low for the pattern.  After, I spent the majority of Saturday, Sunday and Monday - organizing, labeling, vacuuming and cleaning.  After, I (had to) re-organize my bedroom closet, to be able to finish organizing the sewing area.  After, I totally renovated my dining room and changed it into my Sewing Studio.  Then, and only then, did I remember that I put that pattern in my work bag either Wednesday or Thursday because I wanted to read through all of the instructions that day during my commute.  *side eye*  I can't believe I did all of that - just to find it, right where I left it - the whole entire time.

Embarrassing, yes.
But, honestly - this is why I so needed to get organized in the first place.

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment