Monday, July 22, 2013

The Great Flood(s) of 2013

I haven't been sewing lately and with good reason....
In all the years that I've lived in Atlanta (and, I've been here for 7 years), I've never known it to rain so much!  Needless to say, although it hasn't been flooding in the streets of my neighborhood, my dining room / sewing studio is a different story.

Every time it rains (every few days), I've been moving everything out of the dining room and into the living room.  I know, it seems like I should leave everything in the living room, but there's just not enough space to walk through to the bedroom / bathroom.  Hopefully, the maintenance team can finally fix this leak (for good) and I can get back to sewing. 

In the meantime, I have spent some time knitting - I'll post pictures soon!

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment