Monday, May 25, 2015

PR Beginner Contest

I entered the Beginner Challenge on Pattern Review.  Although, I have been sewing since 2011 - I only sew from 1 pattern TNT Vogue 8541 (coordinates - skirt, pants & jacket).  I also make a simple pencil skirt (without a pattern).

Part of the Beginner Contest - includes expanding your abilities and I am challenging myself in the following ways:

  1. I am making a shirt - my first one.
  2. I am using a New PatternVogue 8815.  I purchased this pattern a few years ago and although I have read the instructions countless times, I have never cut the pattern or attempted to make this peplum top.
  3. The pattern calls for a zipper.  Yet, another first - the last pattern I made called for a zipper, but I added an elastic casing instead.
  4. I will need to make a Full Bust Adjustment.

I am very excited to see how this project ends up.  I am expecting the best!



Needles Up, 
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment