Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"Fashion Star"

OMG, I have a new favorite show!

"Fashion Star" is a new fashion reality show on NBC.  I really enjoyed the format - backstory of the designers, runway show, comments from mentors, and then, THE BUY (from Macy's, Saks and H&M).  And, I think this show really emphasized the importance of 3 letters - FIT!  Not, just making sure the clothes hang well on the models, but how these clothes will fit the end consumers.  Also, I LOVED seeing two African American buyers.

My favorite look of the night - Nzimiro's Mark Jacket.  When I saw the three looks of this jacket - I thought "it looks like it was made for H&M."  I guess I was right - Oh, yeah!

Congratulations, Mario on being saved by the mentors - I look forward to seeing more from you.  And, Farewell Nicholas - btw, Jessica Simpson wasn't the only person offended by your comment.

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment