Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Look Out, NOW!

I made another another skirt - this time PURPLE.  I paid closer attention and I made it smaller, so it fits so much better than the black one. 



Okay, so I needed to take pictures of the Purple skirt (you already know I have to e-mail them to mommie!), but I forgot until the end of the work day and..... Here's pictures of me posing in the bathroom!  LOL!  Thankfully, there wasn't anyone here to walk in on my performance.

This is the same as the Black skirt, so I didn't write a new review for Pattern Review.   I also made a PINK skirt, but I haven't worn it yet.... Other projects on the way, a jacket and a dress.  I hope to have the jacket and dress completed before PR Weekend that starts on May 17th. 

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment