Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pre-Trip (PR Weekend) Sewing

I really wanted to finish the jacket and the dress that I am in the process of making. 

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough fabric for the dress - I need about 2/8 of a yard.  So, I just can't finish the dress - until, I order some more fabric.  I will place that order after my trip.

And, for the jacket - it's cut out and that's it.  Between packing and researching stores / patterns / fabrics that I want.  It was hard to dedicate any serious time to this project.  But, now - I'm packed and ready to go.  And, SEW excited I can't seem to get to sleep.  I'm expecting a great trip and I'll let you know how it goes!

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

1 comment:

  1. I finished the dress earlier today! Oh, yeah. I still need to finish the jacket, but I also want to use some of the fabric I purchased in NYC. So many choices, so little time!

    Needles Up!

    ReplyDelete