Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Sewing Goals

So, my sewing goal for 2012 is really simple - make at least 1 item per month.  It's not an overly ambitious goal, so hopefully I'll be able to reach it.

January 2012 - the ideal project is the Maggie London dress (Butterick #5672).  It's a grey knit dress and really, since this is my first official project - I think I should have started out with something a little more simple.
February 2012 - pink (Polyester Suiting from fabric.com) dress --> I have 2 patterns that I can choose from, so I'll make the decision when I'm ready to tackle that project.

Hopefully, both of these dresses will be ready to wear in time for my birthday and vacation in Miami in March.  Here's to a prosperous New Year! 

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment