Monday, January 14, 2013

Thanks so much, L!

 

I've been gone for too long...
Okay, technically I didn't go anywhere.... Well, except work (days, nights & weekends), but it feels like I've been gone for such a long time.  Now, the worst part of year end close is almost nearly done (only, almost nearly - yikes!).  As it is, I'm 14 days into the New Year and I haven't turned on my sewing machine once!  Hopefully, I'll be able to work on something tonight after work.
 
During the last month, Lynn of You Sew Girl nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award.   Unfortunately, between deadlines at work, holiday festivities, and finishing all of my 2012 UFOs (and, I had a few - see Finishing What I Start), I didn't have time to respond. 
 
Thank you so much, Lynn, for the honor.  I always feel like the happy noises I make in the process of sewing is reward enough, but then you went and upped the ante! 
 
Here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you.  Thanks again, Lynn!
  2. Add the One Lovely Blog Award/The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
  3. Share 7 things about yourself.
  4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers that inspire you.
  5. Include the rules.
  6. Inform your nominees.

Seven Things About Me:
  1. I love making lists!  Once, a year - I write a list of 100 things that make me happy.... Making lists is almost always number 1.
  2. It's hard for me to cut (or, draw) in a straight line.  Ha-ha! I already know what you're thinking.
  3. I love making plans and organizing.....
  4. Most of my blog posts are released at 8:00 a.m., but they are normally prepared between 1 and 5 a.m. I always schedule them for 8, so I have a chance to read them after I had coffee to make sure I'm making sense.
  5. My life (well, really my stuff) is either totally organized (once, I have a system I keep it going) or totally unorganized (that reminds me I need to do something about all the beauty products I have under my bathroom sink).
  6. There are 2 days a year that I always schedule or request off - March 11th (my birthday) and August 28th (my radiation anniversary).
  7. I end my blog posts with "Needles Up" because when I was younger Grandma A always had to remind me to lift the sewing machine needle.
  I still need to nominate 10 bloggers, but I'll do that in a separate post.  That's all for now!

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Aww shucks. You're welcome! It was a pleasure to nominate you. You and what you do continue to be an inspiration. I like making lists too and need to do it to keep everything together.

    ReplyDelete