Sunday, November 18, 2012

No Sewing & A Visit from My Mom

Really, I should say I had a visit from my mom - so, there was no sewing.  And, I'm okay with that.  She came up last Friday, we spent the weekend (Veteran's Day) with family in SC.  I got back home with just enough time to get ready for bed and go to work on Tuesday morning.  I had a thousand plans for Saturday - but, outside of cooking and washing the most basic of clothes (I know I have a W/D, but still) I didn't do anything else yesterday.  I didn't realize just how exhausted I was from that mini trip.

I'm excited to be able to look at the Black Friday ads today, once I get my paper.  I know that some are available online, but I'm old school - I like to be able to highlight, circle, and fold the corners of the pages.  LOL!

I've been considering getting another sewing machine, since originally I bought the most basic machine I could find.  I'm not thrilled with any of the machines I've seen listed for sale, so, I'm still undecided.... We'll see.

I enjoyed Pre-Thanksgiving with the family in Spartanburg, but it's great to be back in the ATL! I'm going to look at my pending projects before my vacation and attempt to finish something later this afternoon.

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment