Sunday, December 16, 2012

#reverb12 - Day 13

#reverb12
I saw a link to this on Sew Fashionably Modest
There are daily prompts for the month of December that allow you to reflect on 2012 and plan for 2013.

I don't have time to keep up with this, but since, I have been enjoying the process. I've been going back to the original post on I Saw You Dancing and working through the list of prompts.....

Day 13 - Some Selfie Love?
Please post your favorite picture of your self from 2012, self portrait or otherwise!


Glade Road RaceTrac
This is my favorite picture from this year....
It was a great day in March. 
I was smiling on the outside and on the inside. 
I loved my weave - if I can find it again, I'll rock it again. 
Makeup - not too much, not too little.
I was wearing a cheerful red dress - I love color.
And, I just finished eating some fried chicken.  LOL!
If you haven't tried the fried chicken at RaceTrac - you should.  It's great!


Needles Up,
Always Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Great pic! Having followed your first 13 #reverb posts, I am inspired to post mine. I have a bit of catch up to do, though. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This whole #reverb process has been great - just what I needed to get this year in prospective. When I first read about it... I was like - I'll never be able to keep up with all of those posts. But, when I have a few moments - I'm looking forward to the prompts and the introspection.

      Delete