Monday, December 10, 2012

#reverb12 - Day 7


#reverb12
I saw a link to this on Sew Fashionably Modest
There are daily prompts for the month of December that allow you to reflect on 2012 and plan for 2013. I didn't sign up (I've got enough commitments for the moment), but I like the idea of taking time to really reflect on the past year. 

Okay, so I said I didn't have time to keep up with this, but when I have a few moments - I've been going back to the original post on I Saw You Dancing and working through the list of prompts..... More than likely, I'll finish all of the prompts - just not on the exact schedule. 

Day 7 - What will you take with you?
What is the one thing you want to take with you into 2013?

I want to take a greater awareness of myself - abilities, limitations, hopes, fears, dreams & desires - into 2013.  In 2012, I've spent more time alone than any other time in my life (and, I'm an only child).  I've really worked hard learning me.  In becoming more aware of myself - I've truly accepted who I am.

I want to continue to list out my goals in terms of my physical life, spiritual life, and work life.  I want to balance these goals with a realistic spending plan that will help me be more financially at peace.  I want to continue to grow my creative self by sewing, crocheting, and I want to try to make a quilt and learn to knit.  I want to continue to cook delicious foods that make me look forward to being at home.  I want to take a week vacation to my favorite place - Home, my dream destination

But, mostly I want to be able to look over 2013 and feel the way I feel about 2012.  I've had ups and downs, but I made it - and, I'm so much better for the journey!

Needles Up,
Always Audrey

2 comments:

  1. I'm an only child too! I could have written everything you wrote myself, except for crocheting and quilting. I do pottery in addition to sewing and would like to take my skill to the next level. I pray that we both continue this journey with grace and peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a pottery class in high school. I'll just say I can make a mean (if lopsided) plate. LOL!

      I know - a lopsided plate?
      Don't ask!

      Delete