Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Here's a look at everything that I received for Christmas.... (everything purchased was previously budgeted for - and, all purchases were made with Cash Money). See Black Friday & MTMMO
All of my Christmas Gifts revolved around Sewing - well, this is SEW ReInvented Audrey! Really, one thing led to another:
- New Sewing Machine (And, yes - I love it!): Brother CE8080PRW (purchased on Black Friday, but it was a roll back special at Wal-Mart)
- 9 New to Me (Out of Print) Vogue Patterns (Black Friday - great deal)
- New Look 6130 - There are so many reviews of this shirt on PR, I really wanted this pattern
- FABRIC! and Thread from Fabric.com (Black Friday)
- Pinking Shears - how did I ever live without these? My projects are starting to look as nice on the inside as they do on the outside. So winning!
I still have $25 in the Christmas budget, and I'm trying to decide on what to get. In retrospect this is so funny, I would spend $25 without blinking.... Now, I've been trying to decide since Black Friday. There are several sewing related books on my Amazon wish list. Or, there are some dress maker shears.... Or, the possibilities are endless.